 CAD / 8616
    Re: Ldglite must be faster —Don Heyse
   (...) I'd say it looks like people are indeed using it. Apparently it works well enough that they haven't found the need to ask questions. (...) Looks like Steve knew about the drag n drop peatures. What's involved in implementing the receiving (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Ldglite must be faster —Steve Bliss
   (...) I don't have all the information handy, I've misplaced the correspondence on the subject, but here's what I can piece together: The basic thing is the WM_COPYDATA Windows message is being used to pass data between two programs. LDList is the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Ldglite must be faster —Anders Isaksson
   "Steve Bliss" <partsref@yahoo.com> skrev i meddelandet news:7ir9nug2rp1shdk...4ax.com... (...) Interesting. Must be some undocumented Windows behaviour - the WM_COPYDATA message is described as _the_ way to do inter-process communication (in fact, (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)