 CAD / 8595
    Ldraw on low systems, laptops —Eduardo Vazquez Harte
   I was unable to call the guy that will sell me the laptop but for know I'm not sure if I'll get the IBM 770z I like it but my parents have an idea on where to buy it or some other one for less so for now I'll have to wait untill monday or tuesday (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Ldraw on low systems, laptops —Eduardo Vazquez Harte
   Does anyone still use Ledit and ldraw in dos? I'm learning it now and it looks cool and very dos like well you know old dos app like I mis dos so mmuch. Oh I still need delphi1. (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Ldraw on low systems, laptops —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) Yes, I do. Well, I use LEdit for editing, but for explorative viewing, I use L3Lab. Nowadays, though, I tend to use the LEdit mode in ldglite, because it runs on the OS I use the most. I would say that LDraw is mostly outdated, while LEdit is (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Ldraw on low systems, laptops —Don Heyse
   (...) I would tend to agree. LEdit is still interesting. It's fast and efficient because it was written to be used on PCs with very little resources. It's also interesting because of the philosophy that a little training up front can make you much (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Ldraw on low systems, laptops —Eduardo Vazquez Harte
   You are more than 100% right that's what so great about it the "just keyboard use" and no eye candy or big XP buttons just 2 things text and the view window and not 4 at the same time like other cad software in other words like this: ......... X 0 (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)