 CAD / 8569
    Re: New LDDesignPad Plugin —Orion Pobursky
   (...) I read the GPL and intend to release the source when I finalize how I want the program to operate. In the mean time, do you think I credit your work sufficently? I hate legalese, such as the GPL, and would prefer a more direct reply on exactly (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: New LDDesignPad Plugin —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) Thank you for your offer, but I am not worried by the credits issue at all. In fact, I think that your credits are just fine. What worries me, though, is the apparent violation of the GPL license. To avoid this, I think that you may want to (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: New LDDesignPad Plugin —Orion Pobursky
   (...) The next release of the plugin will fix this. Thanks for your concern. -Orion (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)