 CAD / 8521
  Re: LDraw.org Parts Update 2002-04 Now Available

(...) As a regular reviewer, I have to tell you that I'm starting to run out of parts that I own to review. May of these canopies and such are one set parts and not everyone has them. It has been a quasi-informal rule for reviewers not to review a (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw.org Parts Update 2002-04 Now Available

(...) Good point. I haven't approved any new reviewers lately, and no one has asked to become a reviewer lately. Steve (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw.org Parts Update 2002-04 Now Available

(...) What does it entail? Jude (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw.org Parts Update 2002-04 Now Available

(...) You examine unofficial ldraw files for accuracy and correctness in various ways, and then post your comments and 'vote' on the Parts Tracker. For more detail, you should read Damien Guichard's excellent post about reviewing: (URL) Steve (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw.org Parts Update 2002-04 Now Available

(...) Unfortunately I can not respect this rule because of my sparse lego collection. Otherwise the number of my reviews would dramatically decrease. But I encourage you on remaining examplar so each part is reviewed by a owner. Damien (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)