 CAD / 8512
  Parts Update Question

Hi everyone! Since I'm very new to Lego CAD and everything, I had a quick question. I noticed that the top news story is the Lego CAD parts update. The question that I have is when I downloaded the CAD software about a week ago, does that include (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Parts Update Question

(...) Hi Brendan - If you downloaded the LDraw software a week ago, it does not include the update that was just posted. If you downloaded the complete.exe file per the instructions, you have all of the updates _except_ the latest one (posted (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)