 CAD / 8475
    Re: Chrome Parts —Don Heyse
   (...) Ouch, I just tried this in ldglite with the following command ldglite foo.ldr -s3 -w3 -MS -q and found not one, but 4 different bugs I have to fix. 1. I need to increase the calculated image extents by the half the linewidth to get all of the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Chrome Parts —Steve Bliss
   (...) True, it would definitely break my script. If I switched to ldglite, I might rework things to use the output file parameter, and just run one part per call. (...) Really? That's weird--it's recognized by LDraw (not sure about LEdit). Steve (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)