 CAD / 8437
8436  |  8438
Subject:
replacement primitives for fas machines
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 21:54:41 GMT

Hello,
I have been working with mlcad on a set of   replacement ldraw primitives.
These primitves have 48 sided circles apposed to ldraw’s usual 16.  I have
created these primitives to be used with various ldraw programs with my
eventual goal of creating dxf models that are based on the ldraw library.  I
have been duplicating the primitives with the new resolution to the best of
my ability they look good, but they are as of now not perfect and not a
complete set. The problem can be seen on my  incomplete replacement of
connect.dat in the form of gaps when the part is viewed zoomed in.  If you
wish to contribute either with advice, criticism, or files please feel free.
You can find the files and a comparison image at
Make sure to back up the original files before replaceing

regards
Chris