 CAD / 8438
Re: LDDesignPad v1.19b with C++ plugin sample
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 23:47:02 GMT

Hey Orion,

I have a few Plugin's I'm working on, but don't wait for me!

No.. i will wait because there may be one or another thing you might notice
while writing the plugins.
Plugins work fully and bug-free a far as I can tell. but the dll interface
should serve the purpose and
you might tell me if it does while you are writing the plugins.

Play well

Carsten