 CAD / 8447
Re: replacement primitives for fas machines
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 02:13:23 GMT

Hey, Chris!  You realize that there are a number of standard 48-sided
primitives in your ldraw\p\48\ directory already, right?

Steve

Yes I realized the folder was there but I mistook their purpose!
Oh well maybe I should have asked for some advice before I started : )
Regardless of construction method the outcome should be the same except the
standard 48 sided primitives are acurate to the ten thousandth decimal place
where as the ones I constructe are acurate to the one millionth decimal
place. What decimal place should I go to in the future?

Thanks Chris