 CAD / 8060
Re: Cloth Cape?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 22:10:46 GMT

"Gary Blessing" <blessing@icefog.net> wrote in message
news:Gwp72o.Bv6@lugnet.com...
Hello Folks,

I'm doing a comic style lego book with pov-ray and need a cloth cape.
So my question is: Has anyone figured out a way to do the cloth capes in
Ldraw or POV??

I once did a simple cape as a DAT so I could put it on Darth Maul for a
desktop when I was working on the head part. I just slapped some quads
together in roughly the right places, it was only really good enough for
what I wanted at the time. I don't have it any more as I lost the hard disk
on the machine back then. If you've played with creating parts in MLCad it'd
probably only take 20 mins or so to slap together something rough, if you're
interested I could knock something up in the next couple of days. But I'm
sure some of the parts authors could do a much better job.

Dan