 CAD / 8044
    Re: Star wars DAT collection —Ahui Herrera
   (...) The TIE Interceptor that you PHYSCIALL built does it just use pieces from the TIE FIGHTER set only? I'm wondering if by using only TIE Fighter sets you can build the following TIEs TIE Advance Tie Inteceptor TIE Bomber TIE Defender Does anyone (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Star wars DAT collection —Daniel Crichton
   "Ahui Herrera" <jedi_agh@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GwMH24.3IG@lugnet.com... (...) No, I've got some Sith Infiltrator parts, and some black wing pieces I got off BrickLink, plus a couple of small pieces from the set with the Ep1 droids on (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars)