 CAD / 7945
Re: LEGO meeting the engraver
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 21:11:55 GMT

I typically think in picture and the 1/2 head smiley face wallpaper on your
web page prompted your name misspelling, not saying that i donno how ta
mispel ;)
SteveB

In lugnet.trains, Tony Hafner writes:
In lugnet.trains, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.trains, Steve Barile writes:
BIG thanks to Tony Halfner for creating these!

As far as I can see, Hafhead appears to have a minor obsession with
apocryphal brick designs.  If he keeps this up, he may actually have to come
up with some kind of forward-looking naming scheme.

;)

These are way cool, BTW.

-- Hop-FrogXAAA.DAT

No, that would be Hop-FrogXAAC.DAT I believe.  At least if you were
printed/engraved on a torso or basic brick.

--
Tony Hafner
(who's endured Steve's english enough to not be