 Trains / 16391
Re: LEGO meeting the engraver
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 20:06:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The rest of the story...
I met Tommy Armstrong at BricksWest. He has a buisness that does custom
engraving and created all the name badges for BricksWest (and I think
Brickfest as well). Anyway he and I discussed custom engraving patterns onto
bricks. I send him the pattern and we talked and iterated, there was a test
run, and now here is the result. I had 1x2, 1x4, and 1x8 sizes made.

Now that the process is complete he can make 1x1 upto 1x10 (maybe up to 16)
ribbed bricks for all of you in any color for a very reasonable price. I
believe that he'll either use your bricks or order from S@H for you. Please
talk to Tommy for more info.

hptdesigns@charter.net
www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=TFArmstrong