 CAD / 7853
  Santa Fe Super Chief Display Stand

Hello all, I've documented the Santa Fe Display Stand that was used for the wBay auction of the A00001 Santa Fe Super Chief. Here is an image of it: (URL) you can get the building instructions from here: (URL) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Display Stand

(...) I'll bite. How'd you do that? Were you the winner? Do you know someone who was? Give! :-) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Display Stand

(...) Do what? The building instructions or the model? The model was pertty easy. Note that on the 'history' page I state that this model was a MODIFIED version of the one auctioned off. I just looked at the two eBay images and took it from there. (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Display Stand

In lugnet.cad, Larry Pieniazek writes: Do you know someone who was? (...) Hey Lar, I know the guy who snatched up #4-- you may know him, too;-) -John (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Display Stand

(...) Ya but your post says (emphasis mine) "THE building instructions" not "MY GUESS AT the building instructions" and "I've documented THE Santa Fe display stand" not "I took a guess at how one would build these and here's a render of it" So (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.cad)