 CAD / 7855
Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Display Stand
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 00:38:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.cad, Ahui Herrera writes:
Hello all, I've documented the Santa Fe Display Stand that was used for the
wBay auction of the A00001 Santa Fe Super Chief.

Here is an image of it:

And you can get the building instructions from here:
http://www.ozbricks.com/jediagh/a_Downloads/Download_BI.htm

I'll bite. How'd you do that? Were you the winner? Do you know someone who was?

Give! :-)

Do what?  The building instructions or the model? The model was pertty easy.
Note that on the 'history' page I state that this model was a MODIFIED
version of the one auctioned off.  I just looked at the two eBay images and
took it from there.  Took me a day to create the model in LDraw.  Another
day to make the building instructions.

Are you crazy of me being the winner!  For $2000+ I could have bought a
WHOLE lot of more legos than one worth $40!  No way, I'm rather annoyed that
LEGO auctioned off the 1st one.  Better to do a contest for it.  That engine
is NOT worth $2000+.  You can make a A00001 Custom Tile, you know that
right?  And the 'certificate of authenticty' what a joke!  Everyone gets the
same one.. ha!!  The is NOT a real certificate!

Anyways back on topic... No I don't knwo who the winner was or of someone
who does. Sorry... Guess you bit but got no fish... =) he,he,he...

-AHui