 CAD / 7697
  Re: Unmatrix

(...) I think we covered this a while ago in the thread about the ldraw oblique matrix. This one has a link to some Graphics Gems source code. (URL) seems to me though that you can't really produce 3 definitive X, Y, and Z axis rotations. There (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Unmatrix

(...) My Lani project has a rotation matrix that takes the parameters x, y, z. The first thing it does is determine what rotation parameters are 0. There are 7 cases: x only y only z only x and y x and z y and z x, y, and z This is for speed. It (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad)