 CAD / 7482
7481  |  7483
Subject:
General question on ldr and mpd files ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 21:02:35 GMT

We agreed on having the ldr extension in the future. But there is one point
which is not clear for me:

Normaly there should be *.dat entries inside a mpd file. Will older software
work if I change the extension inside the mpd files? I would like to do so,
since the exported files receive that extension which is stored inside the
mpd.

Can we go on with ldr or do we have to stay with dat?

Michael