 CAD / 7439
7438  |  7440
Subject:
Why 0 WRITE (Was Re: How to create an MPD FIle?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 20:16:12 GMT

Thanks I got it now.. But here is another questions, sorry but this is the
1st time I actually look at the code of a .ldr file. =)

I have the following code:

0 FILE Train.ldr
0 Train
0 Name: Train.ldr
0 Author: Ahui Herrera
0 e-Mail: jedi_agh@yahoo.com
0 WRITE: http://jedi_agh.tripod.com
1 .....
1 ....

Now why does the 0 WRITE http://jedi_agh.tripd.com line need the word
'WRITE' when the other lines above it do not?  Is it becuase I'm using // in
the line?

Thanks