 CAD / 7438
Re: How to create an MPD FIle?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 19:46:24 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Ahui Herrera writes:
Can someone tell me how to create a MPD file?
STep-by-Step... perhaps a smal tutorial?

Here's how I do it.

In one window, I run Notepad.
I type in the statement "0 FILE [filename].dat".
In another window/instance of Notepad,
I open up the first DAT file,
and select all/copy the text,
pasting the text into the first window,
just below the "0 FILE" command.
After that, I type a second "0 FILE" command,
for the second DAT file to be included,
open up that second file in my other window,
and copy-and-paste as before.
Continue until you've got all the DAT files
(with the appropriate "0 FILE" commands)
in the first window, and then save this new file
as your MPD.

Hope this helps.
Franklin