 CAD / 7387
    Re: What happened to brickshelf? —Aaron Dalan
   (...) Hopefully. The Brickshelf site is making the transition from a hobby site to a commercial site. They have to make sure Lego will give them permission to keep the instruction scans on there. They are working on this issue, and hopefully they (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: What happened to brickshelf? —Mark Chittenden
   I'm still bummed out by the whole thing. I wish that he would have given us warning that the instruction scans were going offline rather than just *poof* they're gone. I know that there were about 15 or so instruction sets that I wanted, but had (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What happened to brickshelf? —Kerry Raymond
    (...) And what would have happened if it was announced in advance? "in X days, the scans will disappear off brickshelf pending ..." I predict hundreds of people would have swamped the site trying to copy everything off it. I can fully understand (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What happened to brickshelf? —Mark Chittenden
   Oh, I well understand why no warning. Just exercising my American right to whine, that's all. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)