 CAD / 7387
Re: What happened to brickshelf?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 18:13:14 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes:
I found out now that the catalog and instructions in brickself are down.
NO!!!!! I need them I'm no finnish collecting the one that I had/have.

Will they be back?

Hopefully.  The Brickshelf site is making the transition from a hobby site
to a commercial site.  They have to make sure Lego will give them permission
to keep the instruction scans on there.  They are working on this issue, and
hopefully they will be back up soon.

Aaron D.