 CAD / 7388
Re: Datsville: Authors unknown
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 18:09:59 GMT

"John VanZwieten" <john_vanzwieten@msn.com> writes:

Tcbackho.dat    v__bkhoe.dat    Backhoe from Lego Set 6662
I think Fredrik Glöckner contributed this along with the other construction
equipment.
Tcrane.dat      o__crane.dat    Crane
Might be Fredrik Glöckner, too.

Sorry, I only contributed to Datsville with one single vehicle, a small
yellow tracked excavator.  (After contributing, I noticed that the
excavator blade was wrongly offset, but from the renderings I saw, it
looked like you corrected my mistake yourself.)

Fredrik