 CAD / 7378
    Re: Wher to find unspectactular sound effects? —Manfred Moolhuysen
   Is someone still moderating Datsville? Back in september 1999 I've made two contributions, but the've never actualy made it into Datsville. I don't know the reason for their absence. My contribution postings were: (URL) friendly greetings, M. (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Where to find unspectactular sound effects? —Tore Eriksson
   No, I don't think anyone is moderating Datsville anymore. I think that the reason John stopped his work with it was that Datsville had grown so big that it took too much time and CPU power to even render. Or something like that. I think that there (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)