 CAD / 7367
    Inlining question —Dave Schuler
   Not sure if this should be here or in .dev, so redirect as appropriate... If I've written a subpart that will be used several times in a single part, and if I want to inline that subpart, is there a way to do it without including the entirety of the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Inlining question —Tore Eriksson
   Sorry no, not wht I know of. I'm generally against subpart use unless necessary especially if used in only one part, but if it saves very much to file size, I can accept subpart(s). For your personal use, you can always save as mpd, but remeber not (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)