 CAD / 736
735  |  737
Special:
[DAT] (requires LDraw-compatible viewer)
Re: LDraw Add-On updated; version 2.0.2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 14:18:16 GMT

Two (new) bugs I've found already:

1. The Lathing tool generates code with no space after the color code:

2 240 0 0 20 0 0

Instead of:

2 24 0 0 0 20 0 0

2. On one of my systems (running Windows 98), Modeler often doesn't
close the LDLite viewer that it opens.

Not critical errors, but annoying.  BTW, I'd love to hear what
experiences people have with Modeler and LDLite -- does the whole thing
seem to work together?  Do you have the same problem as I do -- the
LDLite windows don't automatically go away?  Some other problems
entirely?

Steve

On Sun, 31 Jan 1999 06:40:38 GMT, "Steve Bliss"