 CAD / 748
Re: LDraw Add-On updated; version 2.0.2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 21:22:29 GMT

On Mon, 1 Feb 1999 20:53:49 GMT, blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve Bliss)
wrote:

Another new bug: Make Catalog now seems to ignore the "New parts only"
option, and runs through all parts.

I'm pretty sure this has to do with the changes to category-information
storage in the VEC.  I'll keep you all posted.

Clarification: If you haven't messed with the image files in ldraw\vec\,
you'll be just fine.

If you convert the image files in the ldraw\vec\ directory to jpeg or
rle formats, with the .jpg or .rle extensions, Make Catalog won't
recognize those images, and so will go ahead and create new .bmp files.
This is not a new bug, per se.  JPG was previously allowed, but the same
thing would happen in Make Catalog.

Steve