 CAD / 7356
Re: Missing parts on official library
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 18:32:13 GMT

I believe I can provide a reconstruction for RCX20c.dat showing up.

The source of the trouble was the folowing posts by John VanZwieten:
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=2752
In this particuar post he attached a DAT-file for the RCX 2.0 brick that he
created by processing a copy of the official RCX part (printed with the
version number "1.0") However, he should have removed the line
"0 Official LCad update 99-02" that was derived from the original file, but
failed to do so. Then you (or your smart little nephew :-) grabbed this
un-official part from Lugnet, forgot all about were you took it from, and
later got mislead by the non authorised use of the "Official"-line.

Therefore, I urge everyone that posts mockups and un-official parts to
Lugnet/Cad/Dat to take the utmost care that they include the appropriate
status in their file headers, and never leave the "Official"-line inside.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.