 CAD / 7317
  Re: New Animations

I can't view any of your animations because I have a Macintosh. I have tried to solve this in the past, but still haven't. Is this something like MPEG-4 or divx? -- Thanks: (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New Animations

(...) Nope...just the AI video format. There is still no elegant way to view AVIs in QuickTime. You'll have to install (*shudder*) Windows Media Player. Matt (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New Animations

(...) Oops...typo...those should BOTH be AVI. But then you knew that, didn't you? Why am I even posting this? I really DO have better things to do... Really. Matt (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New Animations

All the animations require that you have the DIvX4.11 or higher codec. Download from (URL) users give me a few hours and I'll get the quicktime format up for you guys. Sorry about that just that 'me forgets about you oddballs' =) ps. I do envy macs (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New Animations

OK, I was able to download the extension from www.divx.com and see your animations. Also, Matt, it played them with QuickTime Player not WMP. I don't know why I haven't been able to get this to work before. Well, now I am glad. I don't think it is (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New Animations

(...) Ah, but it wasn't elegant, was it? 8?) Matt (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)