 CAD / 7318
Re: New Animations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 19:34:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad, James Reynolds writes:
I can't view any of your animations because I have a Macintosh.  I have tried to
solve this in the past, but still haven't.  Is this something like MPEG-4 or
divx?

Nope...just the AI video format. There is still no elegant way to view AVIs
in QuickTime. You'll have to install (*shudder*) Windows Media Player.

Matt