 CAD / 7322
Re: New Animations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 21:09:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad, James Reynolds writes:

In lugnet.cad, Ahui Herrera writes:
All the animations require that you have the DIvX4.11 or higher codec.
Download from http://www.divx.com

Mac users give me a few hours and I'll get the quicktime format up for you
guys.  Sorry about that just that 'me forgets about you oddballs' =)

ps.
I do envy macs users because of the rendering power you have at your
fingertips, but no way I'll give up my game PC for that... Not just yet. =)
-AHui

OK, I was able to download the extension from www.divx.com and see your
animations.

Also, Matt, it played them with QuickTime Player not WMP.

I don't know why I haven't been able to get this to work before.  Well, now I am
glad.  I don't think it is the best format for Mac though.  I'd have to do some
testing...

James

Ah, but it wasn't elegant, was it? 8?)

Matt