 CAD / 7262
    Re: LGEO parts —Kyle McDonald
   (...) Amen! I couldn't have said it better my self. (and I actually thought about how I might do so.) -Kyle (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LGEO parts —Jeroen de Haan
   (...) I'm very sorry that either you interpret me wrong or I didn't made myself clear. My first line was "Is there any change that the LGEO-parts will be updated or be made bug-free where necessary?" and you emphasis on the bug part. I think that (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)