 CAD / 7260
  Re: LGEO parts

(...) I have no idea as to the answer to your question, but as a developer I can state categorically that developers tend to be totally unsympathetic to users who complain about "errors", but can't be bothered to list them. This is even more likely (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LGEO parts

(...) Amen! I couldn't have said it better my self. (and I actually thought about how I might do so.) -Kyle (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LGEO parts

(...) I'm very sorry that either you interpret me wrong or I didn't made myself clear. My first line was "Is there any change that the LGEO-parts will be updated or be made bug-free where necessary?" and you emphasis on the bug part. I think that (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)