 CAD / 7242
  clockwork pov animation

I have uploaded an executable zip file of my clockwork animation. Ahui pointed out to me that my last upload was broken so This time I used mpg format. (URL) most chalanging process with this animation was trying to figure out what direction each (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: clockwork pov animation

Chris Daniel wrote... (...) The two gear wheels rotate the same way in their own world, but then you have rotated one of the wheels 180 degrees around the y-axis, so the result is that they rotate in opposite directions in your scene. Isn't that (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)