 CAD / 7181
Re: Mac News sites pulish info about LDMC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 17:09:19 GMT

"James Reynolds" <james.e.reynolds@m.cc.utah.edu> wrote in message
I have written a little article, and it is getting published in Mac news • sites.

Here are some news sites that have published it (that I know of--macworld
published it on their own, so this is now a ball rolling down a hill...).

http://www.mactech.com/news/mt-news-detail.mgi?id=00000490b873c1ce
http://www.macfixit.com/archives/january.02.c.shtml#new-01-22
http://maccentral.macworld.com/news/0201/24.lego.php

The following is also located at:
http://homepage.mac.com/ldmc/press.html

I have been getting TONS of emails... many requests to join (to fast for • me to
keep up), and many suggestions (someone had a simple application they • wrote in
REALbasic that might be extended), and several more programmers.

Yippee!

James and all -
This is so cool!  Keep up the good work, I hope we'll see a Mac LDraw
solution soon.

The article is now reprinted on LDraw.org as well.

http://www.ldraw.org/news/2002-01-24-ldmc

-Tim