 CAD / 7182
Re: 9V Train Track Pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 22:42:49 GMT

The right point does not appear to be on lugnet anymore.  Can't download it.
The left point does not look that bad for a mock up.  Thanks at least I got
a point piece now.  Now if only someone would kindly create a curved piece....

In lugnet.cad, Zhengrong Zang writes:
I asked similar question long time ago, but no answers.
You can find switch point here ((Mock-up file)
Left http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=474
Right http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=475

Zhengrong
-----------
RCX Controlled LEGO Train Projects
http://legochina.virtualave.net

In lugnet.cad, Ahui Herrera writes:
Has anyone built the 9V Train Track Pieces for Ldraw?  I looked at the parts
tracker and there is no sign of them there.  I know that someone a while
back made a straight track piece.  I got that piece 2865.dat.  But what
about curves, crosstrack, and points.  Has someone built these?  If not
could some please please please please please.  =)  I know I should quit
complaining and just learn how to create parts myself, right?  I'm just a
bit too busy with other things to learn right now and I'm hoping that
someone with the knowledge would tackle such a difficult set of pieces.  I
really appreciate all the authors you have made pieces and made it possible
for me to just focus on making animations.  Thanks
-Ahui