 CAD / 7118
  Re: animation help

Hello, count how many steps you have and put +KI1 +KF"finnal step number here" +KFI 1 +KFF"finnal step number here" in the comand line(Render:Edit Settings/Render , and if there are any coments at the begining of the dat remove them or you'll get a (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: animation help

I didn't know it ignored the rotation steps (haven't had a model with them in it) and I don't know what a buffer exchange is Gary Chris Daniel <ldaniel2@prodigy.net> wrote in message news:Gq5ntM.EDF@lugnet.com... (...) +KFI (...) only (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: animation help

Gary, thanks that worked and it's the most simplistic method of creating high quality renderings of each step. I noticed pov-ray ingnores mlcad rotation steps. Does it also ingnor buffer exchahges? Is there an easy way (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad)