 CAD / 7035
  I have a new idea and a new animation

Hello to all, Since I got my DVD player I have being learning about making video for VCD, SVCD and MINIDVD. So I was thinking to start rendering my LEGO animation in a resolution for: VCD SVCD MINIDVD or DVD the same. If anyone wants to make there (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I have a new idea and a new animation

I know nada about DVD, except for my PlayStation 2 can handle DVD movies. What you say, does it mean that I am able to make *gulp* DVD films (max 640 Mb) on my PC (I know, rendering will take at least two eternities)? /Tore (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad)

  RE: I have a new idea and a new animation

(...) Using the DivX codec, you can make a feature length movie with stereo sound at DVD resolution fit onto a single CD. ...But you won't be able to play it on a standalone DVD player. Many DVD players can, however play VCDs or SVCDs. VCD and SVCD (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I have a new idea and a new animation

(...) Yes well they are MiniDVD 15min animation or movie in a normal CD-R (...) Yes if u don't have a DVD-ROM drive then make your own MiniDVD. Your right there it will take some eternities in the rendering proccess but the idea here is to make nice (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I have a new idea and a new animation

Anyone interested in making animations and putting them on DVD's should check out Apple's hardware and software lineup. Apple released a brand new iMac today that looks like a lamp, but it actually grows on you when you realize why they did what (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I have a new idea and a new animation - 2nd release VCD Edition town

(...) Yes me that's my idea but I don't have a DVD burner or a DVD-ROM but I can make VCD SVCD and play them in my DVD player "for TV" and even I whould like to do some miniDVDs and play them in my PC with my CD-burner/CD-ROM Well here the second (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I have a new idea and a new animation - 2nd release VCD Edition town

(...) The first file should have the.rar extension, shouldn't it? (URL) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I have a new idea and a new animation - 2nd release VCD Edition town

Yes sorry your right about it (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad)