 CAD / 7024
Re: Ldraw and Ledit in windows xp?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 04:13:34 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain writes:
I made a quick test of Leocad under XP, works (almost) fine. The only quirk
I got was with part preview window that was half black. But this problem is
solved by slightly resizing it.

Are you sure you tested latest version, previous one didn't work under
Win2000 either.

Philo
www.philohome.com

In lugnet.cad, Mark Kennedy writes:

Could you tell me what settings you are using? I have version 73 but can't get
it to run.