 CAD / 7020
Re: Ldraw and Ledit in windows xp?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 03:14:22 GMT

"Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message
news:000101c194a9$ec1c8340$c6071681@bl...
Steve Bliss writes:
Unfortuantely it has windows xp on it and won't run many of
my old programs, including Ldraw, Ledit, and LeoCad.

What happens when you try to run these programs?

I get a Run Time Error 200...and the patch seems to have disappeared
from ldraw.org.  In any case, I can't find a link to it.
--Bram

Download ldraw027.exe, it comes pre-patched for error 200.

They disappeared because the new release eliminated the need for them.

www.ldraw.org/download/start/step1

-Tim