 CAD / 7011
Re: Ldraw and Ledit in windows xp?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 14:00:17 GMT

I made a quick test of Leocad under XP, works (almost) fine. The only quirk
I got was with part preview window that was half black. But this problem is
solved by slightly resizing it.

Are you sure you tested latest version, previous one didn't work under
Win2000 either.

Philo
www.philohome.com

In lugnet.cad, Mark Kennedy writes:
I just got a new computer for christmas. Unfortuantely it has windows xp on it
and won't run many of my old programs, including Ldraw, Ledit, and LeoCad. Has
anyone found a way to get these programs to run in xp?