 CAD / 6924
Re: l3lab
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 18:14:07 GMT

"Chris Daniel" <ldaniel2@prodigy.net> skrev i meddelandet
news:GoHJ3t.832@lugnet.com...
[...]
Also is it possible to get my .mpd file back from the .pov file? my back up • .mpd
file is incomplete.

I've made an experimental program for this, saved at least one great model
from .pov back to .dat (the .mpd packing will probably be lost).

Feel free to send me the .pov-file and I'll make a try, could be a good test
of the program...
--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm