 CAD / 6923
Re: l3lab
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 21:36:59 GMT

Lars, Thanks for your reply to my post, First of all cool program!
First I wondered: how did you manage to save your .mpd in L3Lab?
There's no save function in L3Lab - you cannot modify the model,
so I have explicitly removed Save from the File menu and from the toolbar.
Oh, On the version I got last night it's there under the file menu so is
save as.
Why would you want to save?
It was an accident I meant to hit "write pov file.." under the file menu and
hit save instead
I have uploaded an L3Lab without Ctrl+S (but with .ldr) to
http://home16.inet.tele.dk/hassing/l3lab.html • Ctrl+S Is gone but save and save as is still in the dropdown file menue
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Not you fault, You said take it as is and I would rather have your program
with some open issues then not at all besides I should have updated my backup
Thanks Chris