 CAD / 6921
    Re: l3lab —Lars C. Hassing
   Chris Daniel wrote... (...) First I wondered: how did you manage to save your .mpd in L3Lab? There's no save function in L3Lab - you cannot modify the model, so I have explicitly removed Save from the File menu and from the toolbar. Why would you (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: l3lab —Chris Daniel
   Lars, Thanks for your reply to my post, First of all cool program! (...) Oh, On the version I got last night it's there under the file menu so is save as. (...) It was an accident I meant to hit "write pov file.." under the file menu and hit save (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: l3lab —Lars C. Hassing
   (...) Thanks, I'm glad you like it. (...) Well, I'll be d... You're right, there is both Save, Save As, New, ... I couldn't see the wood for trees. I just knew there shouldn't be any, so I guess I subconsciously overlooked them :-) I have uploaded (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad)