 CAD / 6908
Re: LDraw-mode: Added more installation instruction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 15:41:06 GMT

Thanks.  I was going to stick with the 20.7 but with the new code I'll stay
current.

George

In lugnet.cad, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
"George Barnes" <glbarnes@gdi.net> writes:

I'm just getting started using LDRAW-Mode in emacs.  I have been
unable to get the C-c C-b flexible tube thing to work in the latest
version 21.1 for Windows.

I made a change to the source code as at December 9th which corrects
these issues.  The problem was a redefinition of the "concat" function
in Emacs 21.1.  The function no longer takes number arguments.

If you download and compile the latest verion of the source code, you
can use Emacs 21.1.  The new version also works with Emacs 20.7.

Get it here:

   http://folk.uio.no/fredrigl/technic/ldraw-mode/ldraw-mode.el

I hestitated a bit with upgrading to Emacs 21.1 myself, which is why I
didn't notice this issue.  I think I'll stick with the new version, as
it has some nice features.

Fredrik