 CAD / 6909
6908  |  6910
Subject:
L3PAO 1.3.3 is out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 04:40:58 GMT

The newest version supports the new .LDR extension, adds a number of switches
to be passed to POV when the "Render Upon Completion" option is chosen, and
fixes an issue with Regional Settings inserting commas as decimal separators in
certain countries.

As always, grab it at http://L3PAO.Malagraphixia.com

An .EXE-only .ZIP is available for all of you who are already running a
previous version.