 CAD / 6904
Re: L3P check: Row zero all Zeros ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 14:32:16 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Chris Dee writes:
In lugnet.cad, Carsten Schmitz writes:

And even in the Lugnet parts tracker people sometimes seem to be scared of
subparts ;).

It's not that hard but could this idea make it easier?

When I open a _part_ or a _subpart_ in the PT it saves the temporary copy to
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP. If subparts were saved to c:\WINDOWS\TEMP\S then I would not
need to _download_, but could just open each subpart and then the main part,
and all would work.

That would make it easier.  But I don't think the server can control the
file location during download -- it's up to the browser (and the user).

Steve