 CAD / 6899
Re: L3P check: Row zero all Zeros ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 22:45:55 GMT

Hello Steve

And even in the Lugnet parts tracker people sometimes seem to be scared • of
subparts ;).

erhm; the LDraw.org Parts Tracker, you mean? ;)

Duh! Yes.. sorry ;)

Hmm.  If the Parts Tracker offered multi-file links, would it be better to
have MPD feeds, or ZIP feeds?

Hm.. i wonder if it is useful at all to have one or the other thing.
Still the directories in a new part should be set right. Even if a file has
up to 3 subparts it is easy to create the needed subdirs for it and download
the nedded parts into it... (the horse is an extreme exception I think).

If I would have to choose i would prefer the zip one because you have to put
it anyway in the right dirs to check it closely.

Carsten