 CAD / 6707
  Re: Challenge/Request for the CAD gurus

(...) Um...it's a good thing that no one said that when they were thinking about creating LDraw, or MLCAD, or LEOCad, or the LGEO library, or L3p, or LDAO, or.... (...) I'm not ask for something made for Jake that no one else can use. I am proposing (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Challenge/Request for the CAD gurus

(...) Agreed 100%. I'd love to contribute to such a project, as I feel that I have some skill to pass on. The biggest hinderance I have to this is twofold: 1. time (well, okay, kinda lame since I'm now unemployed, but still...) 2. thinking back to (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad)