 CAD / 6689
Re: SS9K Black Deluxe Edition for 2001!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 02:56:45 GMT

Winner of Best "The Ugliest, Wackiest Thing in Space" in the the First
Annual Classic Space Set Design and Building Contest
(http://news.lugnet.com/build/contests/?n=406)

Well, when you advertise it like that, how can I resist?

The SuperSucker 9000
(http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon3/lego/supersucker9000.html)

I think it's pretty cool.  And perhaps a little wacky  ;)

        ~ Tom

http://www.calpoly.edu/~tsciorti/lego.html
lego: sp[cl+++(6891)] moc+++(a1-f) yb77