 CAD / 6688
Re: My email address problems...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 01:34:50 GMT

"Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@home.com> wrote in message
news:GM8wnC.Jx1@lugnet.com...
I just wanted to let everyone know that I am probably going to be • switching
ISPs.  My current email addresses, steve.bliss@home.com and
partsref@home.com, currently bounce, and it looks like my website,
<http://members.home.com/steve.bliss/> is gone.

Normally, I wouldn't post about something like this.  But, this affects
ldraw.org activity.

I'll post more when I get everything straightened out.

Steve

Hey Steve, could you please post or email me a working email address for
you?  I have several things to send you.

-Tim